The School Newspaper of Holton High School

The Holtonian

Spanish students strut their stuff

Regan Baum
Junior Brock Forrester shows off his short shorts in the Spanish II fashion show.

Regan Baum
Senior Alex Meyers shows off her blue softball socks to her Spanish II class in the What Not to Wear fashion show.

Regan Baum
Alex Meyers crawls around on the floor while she models in the Spanish II fashion show.

Regan Baum
Alex Meyers struts her stuff while showing off her outfit.

Regan Baum
Brock Forrester models his blue Hawaiian shirt in the Spanish II What Not to Wear fashion show.

Regan Baum
Junior Tracer Fox tells his Spanish II class what his parter Brock Forrester is wearing in the What Not to Wear fashion show.

Regan Baum
Sophomore Killian O’Connor shows his Spanish II class what not to wear during their fashion show.

Tracer Fox
Sophomore Emma Howes shows off her Christmas vest and dragon shirt to her Spanish II class.

Tracer Fox
Emma Howes laughs while she feels awkward modeling her outfit demonstrating what not to wear to her Spanish II class.

Regan Baum
Sophomore Dominic Hall shows his Spanish II class his lifeguard shorts while modeling in the What Not to Wear fashion show.

Regan Baum
Dominic Hall points to his cowboy boots and girl socks while he shows his Spanish II class what not to wear.

Regan Baum
Junior Celana Zehner shows off her random outfit in the Spanish II What Not to Wear fashion show.

Brenda Eubanks Spanish II students presented the annual What Not To Wear Fashion Show.  Here are some of the favorite outfits and models.